Wednesday 28 November 2007

MY STYLE DEFINED?


Some time ago my boyfriend said "When spring comes, we should take a photo of you by our car like in the cover of The Long Blondes album, just for the fun of it". I can't remember that one, I guess we have too many albums, so he has to remind me. "It's the one with the girl that has your style, leaning against an old car". I almost remember the cover, but find it more interesting to hear how he would define my style, its not like he goes around analyzing my appearance every day. "Well" he says, like it was obvious, "you look like your in France and it's autumn all the time".

The Long Blondes are worth checking out anyhow. They sound good (I wouldn't list them as my favourites though), have arty covers and look great - go google some pics of them, the singer Kate looks fab all the time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hadn't heard the longblondes before this, they are quite good so thanks for that :D

LilyD said...

Yes Kate is really charming. Her voice sometimes reminds me of Blondie...