Sunday 20 April 2008

IN THE MEANTIME...


Photo by Tania et Vincent


Delicious picture. Love the work of photographers Tania et Vincent.
But anyway. As I said I'm busy moving and arranging lots of other things and so on andhaven't really had the time for any "real" posts. So in the meantime I might aswell pass things on to you by placing some queations instead.

First of all; are there anythings you would like to see more or less about in my blog? (Hah, I never really got why bloggers ask queations like this - I mean, if I'm reading the blog it propably means I like it because it is the way it is- but here I am doin'it myself...)

Then I want you to give me some "new" blogs. Yours.

I check my statcounter every now and then and see that there are a lot of readers who come here almost daily, but only a mere percentage ever leaves any comments. That of course makes me a bit curious of some readers, who you are, what do you like about my blog and why do you read it,do do you have blogs of your own and so on. I'd love to make new acquaintances!

And should I link you for some reason? For example, are you linking me and I'm not aware of that? Or maybe you site is just great?

You know, I'd really like to know.

5 comments:

ina said...

I'm getting "sugar drunk" by these candy pictures. =)

loveyoumore said...

Link to me - www.neverloveyoumore.blogspot.com and i shall link to you too

Holly x

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Ina : totally. And I'm really craving some macaroons now.

Holly : you got it girl!

Andrea Eames said...

Hi! I just discovered your blog today through Only Shallow, read this post and decided to say hello :) My name is Andrea, I am a Zimbabwean writer living in New Zealand and I will be showing up on your stat counter! ;)

Your style is lovely, and your illustrations are too. Thanks for the inspiration!

A

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Andrea: thanks, glad you like it and I'll definitely check out your blog too :)