Sunday 15 June 2008

SOMETHING SOFT FOR SUNDAY, AGAIN

Anyone remember this song? (I guess most do, since the video features Helena Christensen...) It goes well for a day like today when my head feels very, very heavy.


It's not like most people go around saying they like Chris Isaak but I actually think he is a bit under rated... well I've always had a thing for winy guitars and songs like Blue Hotel makes me want to jump in any old car and drive as far out of town as until I'd reach one of those old roadside bars. Then I'd stay there the rest of the eveing smoking cigarettes.

6 comments:

Désirée said...

One of my favourite songs and the most sensual video ever.

Chris är snygg som bara han också!

annabananna said...

i really love chris isaak and two of his songs are on my personal top 5 of the sexiest songs is now. this one, and the second one being "baby did a bad, bad thing". thanks for posting, perfect fit for a sunday.

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Démo : Jo, han är faktiskt ganska hot :)

Annabananna : Yes, I like that song too a lot!

ina said...

the video is kinda "80s hot". And being the punk rocker I am, still I have right now this odd fascination for the 80s music (talking about the slippery kind now), so this is perf. =)

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Ina: ...is, a punkrocker ii-iina is, a punkcrocker. Yeah I know what you mean wiht 80's hot, early 90's aesthetics. But I mean it works, it is hot.

WendyB said...

Sexiest video evah.