Thursday 14 May 2009

FIVE FAVS

Some time ago I was tagged by darling Vintageportalen's Jessica to list five of my favorite following:


Acessories

Oh, you know how I can never choose between things or make up my mind but this is what I'm feeling for the moment then:
Brooches - since those apparently are the only jewellery I seem to wear these days
Scarves - as bows around my neck or in my hair. Preferably polka dot ones.
Belts - At least half of my outfit contains belts. Around the waist only. Never on the hips.
Lingerie - an important part of what's beneath any outfit, but having anything of it show is a big no-no for me (unless it's a burlesque performance of course :)
My leather jacket - may not count as an accessory in the eyes of many, but for me it kind of is, since what jacket I choose to wear defines how the outfit end up looking, making it more lady, cute or rock chick. A jacket can actually change the whole outfit and that's why this is my favourite item to accent things up with.

Clothes

Trashy Diva silk dress - because it's so pretty
My mother's old safari dress - because it's so easy to wear wherever, whenever
My Rock Steady Dress - because I look great in it ;)
The black skirt - because it has a huge hem and is endlessly versatile.
My mom's old wrap-around skirt - because it has such fresh colours.

Shoes

My granny's old black suede ones - too small for me to ever dance in, but great for small steps and makes my feet look tiny
My purple pumps - the perfect shape of toe, heel and everything
The Minna Parikka's - a quality shoe is comfortable no matter how high the heel and so are these. And very pretty too of course.
The Blue Ones - new shoes are always one of the favourites. And the bow is like the bow!
My Raspberry Sandals - The best bargain ever. And so summery!

*******************************

I'm not really in to tagging anyone myself, it somehow reminds me of exchanging stickers in elementary school, picking out girls to do a N.K.O.T.B dance for morning assembly, or choosing the baseball team in gym class (pick me! link me! you know...). Well not really, just a little bit, sometimes...

But, but, since there are some tags I haven't (yet, sorry :) answered I'll go and tag those who tagged me in return! Because that's just, eh, fair. Hehe. So I'll tag Ilona, Nataly and Sam. That makes only three even though this tag wants you to go on and tag five. Oops.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, love the shoes. All of them!

Sherin said...

Mmmm, accessories, shoes and clothes - where would we be without any of them. Those are definitely my 3 favourite things right now.

Risa-chan said...

I just thought I'd tell you that you're on my blog. ^^ I've written a nice little text about you, (in swedish) about that I recomend people to check out your blog, beacuse you're pretty and your blog inspires me. ^^ And also I've borrowed a picture, I hope you don't mind. ^^ //Risa-chan (http://ladylisa.blogg.se/risachanfashion)

www.janetteria.com said...

Cute sandals! My fave...

XoXo

Vanessa said...

You're shoes are absolutely enviable. The Minna Parikas are my faves, though.

Natalia Romashko said...

do you remember that I tagged you some time ago and asked to show your prom photos?:)

Cheryl Lynn Pastor Romance Author said...

Oh my, those shoes are beeeeautiful! I love them all!

The pictures are gorgeous, all of the items are to die for.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I'm linking you right now!

Have a great rest of the day.

Unknown said...

i want all of your shoes!

muffin said...

Hi sweetie~ today i just notice you have come to my blog and left me messageten days ago! wow!that makes me happy. xx, I love polka dot! i have been finding a red one with white dot for a long time(but just no luck ha). and love you ~ love you ~

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Sherin : don't knwo where we'd be but I know qwhat we'd be - very naked ;)

Risa-Chan : Thanks, how nice of you :)

Janet : thanks!

Vanessa.: THey used to be my numner ones nut I haven't worn them in some time now though...

NatalyR : Yes! That's why I tagged you in this one (great logiscs, sin't it). But no, I haven't answered yet, since my prom photos are in a non-digital version and needs to be fetched from my parents and scanned in so weäll see when that happens :)

Cherly Lynn : Hop you'll have a great day too!

Lauren : :)

Muffin : OH thanks and you're welcme :)

Mihaela Pojogu said...

hello!
I like all your favs :)

bajbasj axd said...

love the rock steady dress. vair vair cute. and i get what you mean, linking is childish. XD

Candice DeVille said...

Those blue bow shoes are Out Of This World! why oh why can't I find things like that in store here? I have to resort to more online ordering I think. Fantastic selection.

逆援助 said...

セレブ達は一般の人達とは接する機会もなく、その出会う唯一の場所が「逆援助倶楽部」です。 男性はお金、女性はSEXを要求する場合が多いようです。これは女性に圧倒的な財力があるから成り立つことの出来る関係ではないでしょうか?