Friday 13 May 2011

FOUR THINGS RIGHT NOW : SUNSHINE, COUNTRYSIDE A SECOND TRY

This is a re-post of yesterday's vanished post; as most of you know blogger's been having some problems. If I do get the old post and your comments back as Blogger claims I will most likely delete this version...

We're out in the countryside. Eddi and his brother are sowing and I am not doing any of the things I should be doing at my week off work. The cats get to spend some time outside and enjoy the sunshine which makes them a bit overwhelmed.


And it is warm I tell you, finally! First time barefoot this year.



As I've said before, although not that far away, the farm is very much out in the countryside. The neighbor's cows (Pekka's and Lulu's enemies, as they tend to see it) are just right outside the house.


Here's a little extra picture to demonstrate how close they actually are...


And THIS is actually happening!
It would almost have deserved a pots of it's own but since I actually haven't got that far yet (in my mind I'm already done) and started with other chores ("chores") I'll save the Yeys! and Heys! until I'm over the creek as the saying goes (in Swedish).

6 comments:

Maja said...

...and there are cats all over the place;) on the fabric, onm the floor, on the table... and they allways look stylish;)

Anonymous said...

The country looks so very beautiful! Have a good week off!
xErin

anodetoreverie.blogspot.com

Malayka said...

It looks beautiful there! And seeing Spring creep up in your neck of the woods makes me very envious, we are in full Autumn now, agh! By the way how great that you can take your cats out to the farm, I am fairly certain that ours would completely freak out if we took them anywhere.

Pia said...

Fint, lite coolt med alla kor som hänger utanför fönstret :) och alltså katterna :), haha. Min älskar symaskinsburret också. Vad sku man göra utan dessa murmeldjur?

nana said...

so much light! so beautiful

Anonymous said...

My oh my! You're finally sewing. What place would be more inspiring than a farm to sew a kitty skirt. Have fun!