Sunday 29 May 2011

SOME UNPUBLISHED

You have no idea how many posts of mine remain unpublished.
I have megabytes after megabytes of photos that were meant for posts that I never have had the time to post about. Something else came up instead, I wasn't able to produce text or could choose pictures, others just lingered on my to-blog list until they felt out-of date (like, say, photos from my trip to Oslo january 2010...).

This was for a post about lashes at a time I was still blonde.


And this one about nails.


The point here was the blue hair flower and the fact that I wore blue shoes.

And lots of other things and happenings and themes...







But Goddamit! I have at least two hundred (some relatively crappy and some less crappy) pictures of baby lambs - lambs that already are sort of big by now and out on the fields for the rest of the summer - but there is so going to be a lamb post still, at some point!



(I also have about twice as many pictures of ice and snow and stuff in the habour so there will be such a post too, weather anyone really wants to see it or not.)

15 comments:

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Those shoes are super pretty! And I love your hair :) x

The Black Opal said...

I would love to see them all! The snow and the ice, flowers and hair flowers, lamb, boyfriend (very handsome I might add), themes --- all! I love your blog and read every single post for over two years now! Bring it on!!!!!

Sarah said...

I love those pink shoes! I'm sure you've mentioned it before... but where did they come from? xoxo

sweet fashion affairs said...

Nice pictures! Thanx for sharing.

cardiganpumpkin.blogspot.com

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Love this post. The variety of subjects in one post is great. More "unpublished" posts, pls.

Rach said...

Love the photos all awesome Online Clothing Store

Helga said...

I don't think any of us mind WHAT you post,a long as we get to admire you and enjoy titbits of your life!
:)

Lindsay said...

Everything is so beautiful! Love the shot of the shoes, and your food always looks DELICIOUS!

Maja said...

Oh I'd love a lashpost! And you just keep up The good work, I love when blogloving tells me there's a new post on;)

Mrs Munster said...

Adorable little lambs! Just post about anything. You've got such a special touch of taking fab photos that any theme will do!

Kate said...

I like best the photo where you two drink from the drinks with peppers in them?

Vanessa said...

What darling little lambs! I totally approve of a lamb post sometime soon!

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Sarah : they are by Finnish designer Minna Parikka, I got them as a christmas present from Eddi a couple of years ago.

Miss Tallulah Porkchop : I made a tag called "from the camera" so there will be more !

Kate : yes they were cili drinks in the Tiki bar in Oslo :)

Sydney B. said...

Can totally relate! I do the same thing :-)

~Syd

Stevie said...

Kommer du fra Norge? Jeg har set din Tine melk. :-)