Monday 19 March 2012

THINKING AHEAD...

...is when you in squishy-sqyashy snow-mash weather go to pick up two vintage summer dresses form the post office that you will be able to wear at a time when you are not pregnant!

(Ok, the other one I thought would fit me during spring but nooo-ho-ho, how wrong I was. Will be nice for right after though, also for nursing as one can button it up. Or well, down.)

 Peaches and lemon!


Lulu inspects the dresses.


Closely.


Always with her worried look.

The early sixties dresses are from Love Miss Daisy (one of my favorite shops).

10 comments:

Rebeccak said...

stunning! Like little bits of sunshine! And that cat is adorable.

Nana said...

Love the yellow one, though never was a big fan of yellow O.o btw, I have a cat named Lulu too (:

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

I LOVE LULU.

Maija said...

Kitty saw something in there that she wasn't prepared for. She's got that 'what was seen cannot be unseen' face.

Malayka said...

Awww that yellow dress is beautiful! Ha ha I suppose you do have to think ahead about things like nursing now.tepa

♥ Agatha ♥ said...

Lulu looks like he just had some catnip !!! :)
Love the dresses, beautiful & sweet colours ^^

♥ Agatha ♥ said...

ERRATUM : She* looks....

Myrtle Beau Regard said...

Love me daisy is my secret site!!! You're so nice to tell your good plan, I have a 70's dress from this site and I love to wear it!

Twinners. said...

I love Her worried look -"What have you bought?!" xD
-Oola

Jess (freedom, books and flowers) said...

just have to say - you're cat is adorable!