Wednesday 22 October 2014

COLOURS AND AFTERNOON SUN


 Just look at these colours! I have hundreds of pictures like this from each year but it's as much of an 'Oooooh!' every time.  Isn't autumn amazing?
(Animals spotted in this picture: two. Cats.)

And here I am posing all naturally as anyone would when standing among a bunch of autumn leaves.
In a Trashy Diva dress. It's those checks making their way out of the closet again because: Autumn.

Animals spotted in this one: several. For a well-trained sheep eye like mine. They are hanging out on the other side of the road between the birches.

Also, thank you for the comments on my marathon-long post the other week. I did not answer them separately, but read each and every one and appreciate the thoughts given me.


3 comments:

Deb said...

Oh I do love Autumn. Here we are in the throes of Spring, which I also love. But there's just something about Autumn.........

Porcelina said...

Great pictures, great dress! x

Unknown said...

The autumn looks so cool, love the looks so much, thanks!
UloveeDress