Friday 16 January 2015

BABY BLUE MIMMIS


Because it's snowy and wet outside and we are in the middle of winter I naturally got myself a pair of summer shoes!


Well, thinking in advance, thinking in advance.


I had been eyeing these for some time already and now that they were on super-duper sale I decided to strike and be prepared for blue skies, dry streets and a warm breeze, come the day. I have another pair of high heeled clogs that are very comfy and they will last a lifetime if properly taken care of. And you can wear them to the playground sandbox too.


Pupuppi-duu.

My mind is also set on a pair of red clog sandals for summer. And then I will never need to get another pair of shoes again. (Well, sort of.)

(Most clogs I've tried are true to size; so are these. I go for the smaller size since I am often in between.)