Sunday 1 February 2015

4 x BREAKFAST


Muesli with almond milk and avocado and pear.


Chia porridge. Or pudding. Of chia seeds and almond milk. With pomegranate and pear.
I am not a fan of slimy things so I made it rather firm.  I'm keen on trying a raw version of the classical Nordish lingonberry-semolina dish ("whipped porridge") that's made of chia seeds that I stumbled upon somewhere. Otherwise, more a fan of oats or semolina in a traditional porridge.

I was in a hurry.

And the classic peanutbutter & banana sandwhich! I sometimes have this on dark sour rye bread too. It works.

5 comments:

Grace said...

Looks delicious! Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day, especially chia pudding.

www.inspirationormadness.com

xx

serena madhouse said...

Nice idea this sandwich and great breakfast!

Unknown said...

Avocado and pear? interesting combination< i usually like my avocado with salt:) the pomegranate photo is simply wonderful< must pin it>

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Mirabili Vestium : tabasco salt on avocado is soooo good!

Whins1952 said...

Looks delicious!