Saturday 31 October 2015

LOTS OF BLACK AND ONE FLORAL DRESS


Earlier this year I got a cotton dress on sale that was so 90's (well isn't everything these days...) with it's cut and buttons and small floral print, that it almost made scream. Or laugh. Especially since I wore it around the house with clog sandals. Just brown lipstick and a black velvet choker with a camé missing...

But this is actually something of a 2010's does 90's does 40's all depending on what you wear it with. As it is with many things. And here I am winterizing (ok ok, autumizing at this point still) the dress with something warmer - a cardi and thick tights- my beret (how surprising) and black boots. My red velvet MaryJanes would actually be a tad nicer but as my base camp nowadays is mainly the farm with all the mud and dust surrounding it, it's kind of boots time all the time.

The dress is from Indiska.

4 comments:

Porcelina said...

I do feel a bit nostalgic for 90s clothes myself! I loved all those lingerie dresses but didn't wear them then. Grunge shirts was my thing! X

Sarah Jane said...

I love dresses that you can wear year round. Great outfit post hun x

Unknown said...

You will be doing them gradually and gradually You can incorporate more vitamins and nutrients into your juicing so as to eat routine at home Purchase a home juicer it doesn’t need to be costly GC FIT 360 and attempt main yourself crisp glass of juice each morning Test it distinctive blends that you like and you will ever more vitality and have a more grounded safe.

Unknown said...

Wow! I am mainly surprised by the way you unique out almost every single little detail.Absolutely this is lots of black and one floral dress. MYRA Collection is a brand of cloths collection like Abaya, Long tunic, Hijab fashion etc.